Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Woah...

Hey Everyone!!
It has been waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too long since i last posted on here!! i really want to establish this blog and i want more people to follow it, but it's impossible when i never post on here LOL!! I've decided that this blog will be my beauty diary. i will post beauty tags, reviews that i don't post on my youtube channel, swatches of products that i buy, or anything about beauty adventures that i have!! i'm really excited about starting to post on here again, and i hope you all are too!!

if you have any requests for posts you want me to do, feel free to leave a comment either on here or on my youtube channel. I plan to post a beauty tag on here today or within the next couple of days. I also plan to start putting my digital camera to use again, as it probably feels neglected because i never take pictures anymore.

Hope all is well with you all!

XOXO
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment