Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Beauty Resolutions

Hey Guys!
So i saw Michelle Phan do a video on this on Youtube, so i thought this would be a fun post to do on my blog!!

Skincare:
I always get into phases where i get really lazy with my skincare. After i remove all of my make-up or on days where i don't wear makeup i will just swipe a toner over my face and be done with it. I don't think that's good enough at all. next year, i will use a cleanser and moisturizer everyday.

I also get lazy in the morning and don't use any skincare when i wake up. next year, i will try my best to use a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer (with spf of course) every morning.

Make-up:
I sometimes get lazy with cleaning my make-up brushes. you should clean them with a brush cleanser after every use, but i cleanse them after every 5 uses sometimes, which isn't good. next year, i will cleanse my brushes after every single use. i also need to deep clean my brushes a lot more often.

Another thing i definitely need to do is take care of my brows. nest year, i will make sure my brows are groomed and will fill them in using brow products. your eyebrows frame your face, so you want them to look good.

I've decided that i want to change my make-up looks up more often. so this year, i want to try a different look atleast once a month! i always do the same look when i find one that i like, but i always think it's great to change it up!

Something i'm bad with: replacing my old mascaras regularly. drugstore mascaras are cheap, so there is no reason we all shouldn't be doing this. i'm also bad with replacing any old make-up because i get lazy and don't feel like throwing out the old. i still have a mac foundation from 2 years ago! i don't use it, but it just sits in my makeup drawer. i've started throwing out old make-up, but next year i will make much more of an effort to keep my makeup updated and fresh.

i also need to stop collecting make-up. next year, i will make sure that i use up all the make-up that i buy. i have this problem with foundations and powder especially because i get bored with products like this quickly and want to try something new.

i hope you all will join me and make beauty resolutions. leave your beauty resolutions in the comments section!

XOXO
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment