Saturday, February 13, 2010

Review: Proactiv Refining Mask


I have never used the Proactiv skincare system except once, but i don't have acne so i thought it would've been a waste to use an acne system on my skin. But i saw that i had a pimple yesterday and i remember seeing on a proactiv commercial that you can use the refining mask as a spot treatment, so i thought i would give it a shot since i threw out my old spot treatment.

Basically what i did was put the mask on the pimple and left it on for a little over 10 minutes. then i rinsed it off. when i rinsed it off i didn't see a difference in the pimple but i noticed the skin where the pimple was was softer. After about 5 hours the pimple reduced to a microscopic red dot on my face and i can barely feel that there is a dot on my face when i touch my face. i was completely amazed at the results and that it worked so quickly!

Now i'm not saying this is the only good spot treatment out there (in fact there's a new clearisil one that's supposed to work in 4 hours that i want to try) but if you know someone who has the 3 step system ask them if you can try it out because the mask is a free gift with your purchase when you buy it from the website. I say atleast go check out the Proactiv website and look for some other reviews on this product.

XOXO
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment